Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6 down 19 to go

So, rob suggested I keep a blog to let everyone know how I am feeling.  For those that don't know I hate writing, especially about myself.  However I must admit it is a good idea to keep people informed.  I am truly blessed to have so many friends and family concerned about me!  I am grateful for everyone's prayers on my behalf!


So, I had radiation treatment #6 today.   I take two chemo drugs (in pill form) in conjunction with this radiation.  Tarceva I take 1/day every day.  Xeloda I take 2 pills twice a day and only days of radiation.  Side effects right now are fatigue and a little big of discomfort and nausea.  Took an anti-nausea pill this morning to help which it did.  I try to get out and walk outside (or in the gym) every day.  Saturday I felt well enough we went to the mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment