Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7 down 18 to go

Wednesday is the day I see the doctor, Dr. Herman.  They also do lab work, weight, BP, etc.  My weight is stable.  I lost about 14 pounds after the surgery.  Rob makes sure that I eat enough and often so that I don't lose weight, and he makes sure I take my pills on time and eat on time. 

Today we confirmed with Dr. herman how many treatments I have left, for a total of 25.  We originally thought it would be 28; so now we are trying to get back in time for Kyle's prom.  If we can work in a Saturday treatment we can be home by April 2nd.

I napped twice today, before lunch and after.  Getting ready to go for my daily walk, which will be much more enjoyable when it warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment